i'm screwed( not really)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b0r3d
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: i'm screwed( not really) Reply with quote

so u need ur private ip address translated into a human-readable name this is not new to me man and u have to do that using sites like dyn.dns.org i know that but i just got a new firewall and so i have to port forward now. ok so i am a hacker (i take pride in being a script kiddy) and the reason i need this server is for xss or css. but the 1 thing now matter how much i hear but it and i know about everything i donot know if u need a router to port forward. because with a router u need to open ports or else nobody other than urself can connect to other internet applications because ur unforwarded self is pluggin the port. but i know there is a function to open tcp and udp ports with windows firewall and i used to use it but microsoft hid the CENSORED from me and i'm sure thats what happened. so i cannot open the ports i need to so i bought a firewall that interacts with windows firewall and i'm gonna use it to open the ports because i have x2 and none of my domains work as websites. even the 1's i have registered with a dns.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
ccs
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: i'm screwed( not really) Reply with quote

Wow....how about taking a grammar class or two? Ever hear of punctuation? :)
AbyssUnderground
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't even be bothered to read it...
olly86
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From trying to read that I got the jest that your having trouble with configuring Windows firewall (XP or Vista?).

You don't need to port forward if you don't have a router the data should be sent to the computer contacted directly to the modem, and the firewall should allow data to be sent / received on your webserver's port (default 80). However, if you think everything is setup correctly, it is possible that your ISP is blocking incoming traffic on port 80. You could try another non-standard port.
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: wow... Reply with quote

wow for being a "hacker"... heck for being a "script kiddie" you sure cant type english... plus wouldn't a hacker be able to solve an issue like this on his own? :roll: dear goodness kids and their computers nowadays.
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b0r3d wrote:
...ok so i am a hacker (i take pride in being a script kiddy)...

The correct word for what you do is "cracking". Hacking involves other things besides reverse engineering. Topic is being locked to prevent flaming.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: