My Index is not My Index

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnperry
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: My Index is not My Index Reply with quote

:roll: I have replaced the index file in htdocs to the one I wish to use. When I go to my address however it shows another index file. I have tried to wrap my one brain cell around this and my head really hurts. The server works fantastically and That is not a problem. The index page that shows up is one that I do use but it is not in my htdocs or anywhere in the Abyss folder. I would appreciate any help I can get with this and look forward to hearing from someone before I lose consciousness. 8O
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: My Index is not My Index Reply with quote

Flush your browser's cache.
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:39 am    Post subject: index doesn't show, refresh, index problem Reply with quote

It is true what Aprelium said... I had the same problem until I started *refreshing* the window :)

Try refreshing and if you've got it solved please tell us as no one likes it in the dark 8O

Good luck :)
enko
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certain ISPs use cacheing on the servers also, so hold the control key when u refresh if just refresh dont work
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: