when doing REDIRECT_STATUS make it lower case....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: when doing REDIRECT_STATUS make it lower case.... Reply with quote

I do apologize for my actions on the forum the other day and i deeply apologize to all of you, you see wen you do REDIRECT_STATUS make it lower case because when i had mine capitalized it did not work so wen doing REDIRECT_STATUS type this instead redirect_status and it should work and i think APRELIUM needs to know about this for their clients

ABYSS ROCKS I RATE IT 5 SMILEY'S :D :D :D :D :D thats the maximum

need help ! E-mail me i think i can help you

DON'T: REDIRECT_STATUS

DO THIS: redirect_status :roll:
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its good to know redirect_status also works in lower case. As for it only working in lower case I would have to object. I've always put it in capitals and it always works.

My only suggestion is maybe you've put in an extra space character or maybe mispelled it but didn't notice. Anyway, usually it only takes one tiny error to bring down an empire...

Good looking out though on informing us it also works in lower case. Maybe their is a bug on a certain set up. Not sure but anyhow, thanks and good luck with it. I am happy you got it working :)
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vbgunz, your guess is right.os17fan added an extraspace and was not awrae of that.
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: yeah guess i did do a space Reply with quote

OK i went back to my config file and put redirect_status in capital letters and it worked still, i think the reason was because wen i put REDIRECT_STATUS i think i pressed down spacebar after i typed out the word and i guess thats what caused it.

WEIRD :?:
-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Aprelium, just reading these forums is like reading an interactive help file :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: