This web server really does suck, I tried everything.......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: This web server really does suck, I tried everything....... Reply with quote

*Censored* This was a long time ago and I apologize for everything I did to hurt you guy's. I will forever support this software.

Sincerely, Josh (TRUSTAbyss)
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: This web server really does suck, I tried everything.... Reply with quote

Error 500 means that PHP cannot run correctly. Are you sure that you are using the good version, that you installed it properly, that there are no missing DLLs?

By the way, please do not be so "impolite" with us. We are doing our best to help people that ask questions with enough information after following all the instructions and reading all the available stuff. If you say just "it doesn't work" we cannot help.

If the think that the server sucks, we suggest trying another one. We bet its tech support will ever answer to your questions and take the time to help you as we do. :wink:
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: im not trying to be rude aprelium Reply with quote

I do love your server , i just want to know how to fix this problem im having can someone help me because i don't know what you mean by dll's and i also want to say that this web server really does let me find out how many people are visiting my site because of the log file feature

I LOVE YOU GUY'S, DON'T EVER SAY IM TRYING TO PUT YOU DOWN, THIS IS THE ONLY WEB SERVER I WILL EVER USE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. :D

Take care and keep up the good work !
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i must say that after your first post it seems like you dont like the server as much as your "retraction" says you do. If you do try another server try waiting months for a reply instead of hours around here...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: This web server user really does suck, I tried everything... Reply with quote

This web server user really sucks , you tried everything to help stupid configure the thing to allow php scripts like write it, give it away free, sped your time and money running help forums and nothing ever happens all we see is this stupid user that whinges when at the bottom of the page it says http:// 500 server error and he even went into his php.ini file and still nothing happens aprt from abuse. is their anyone out their thats stupid enough to help him fix his problem because he's been searching for years trying to figure out why he's so dumb with cgi,perl,asp,php scripts and he is really starting to get very angry for his own clown shoees stupidity. someone please help him out coz I won't. Ass, get grateful or you will be

hurting inside because you're too stupid to set up .php scripts

Kindest regards

eNkO
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Stupid just fixed it ! Reply with quote

HEY DON'T WORRY ! I THINK I FIXED IT !

enko YOUR SO POLITE ! :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: