CGI - Abyss insists on trying to download cgi files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QBuster
-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: CGI - Abyss insists on trying to download cgi files Reply with quote

I have configured Abyss XI to run a cgi application but when I try to run it instead of running the cgi the browser tries to download the .cgi files.

I have set the documents folder to the location where the .html files are located and the script interpretor to the cgi.exe that is located in cgi-bin. Also in cgi-bin are *.cgi and *.can files which are called from various .html files thus:

<a href="http://127.0.0.1:8888/cgi-bin/index.cgi"

What should happen is that cgi.exe should process (interpret) idex.cgi but, as I indicate above, the browser tries to download index.cgi. How do I prevent this from happening?

Thanks

Will

Will Chapman
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: CGI - Abyss insists on trying to download cgi files Reply with quote

QBuster,

If Abyss offers the file for download and does not execute it, this is a sign that there is a configuration problem: that file is not recognized by it as a script or as a web application.

So please send your abyss.conf file to our technical support and do not forget to add a reference to that forum message. We'll inspect your configuration and suggest a solution.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: