Speedstream 5660 router

View previous topic :: View next topic  
enko
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Speedstream 5660 router Reply with quote

Hi, new to all this, have my ip but when I access it from the net I go into the router setup page. This is accessing through the net from a different network not on the host machine.

Any clues?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enko, no lie. This question has been answered way too many times. Trust me no one can dare day I searched and it pulled up nothing. Trust me again, the answer is on the boards if you search...

Aint raining on your sunshine but I would like to assure you it is not your fault. I am pretty sure you probably ran through the boards and missed the post.

Search for router, port forwarding, port mapping, etc... The answer is out there :)
enko
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reply was sort of there but it was a router specific thing. Anyhoo got it up today so alls well............
enko
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: 5660 router Reply with quote

BTW it was the IP mapping in the router, had to set ports in this case 80 and 1300 to point to the computer lan address in this case 192.168.0.51

Hope this helps, anyone struggleing with this router yell

:D
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Enko, unlike others you've proved your weight in gold. Not only did you solve most of it by yourself but you've provided a tip for others :) Excellent, thanks ;)
cs378
-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: 5660 router Reply with quote

enko wrote:
BTW it was the IP mapping in the router, had to set ports in this case 80 and 1300 to point to the computer lan address in this case 192.168.0.51

man, i don get wa u said. im a total newbie at this

i have streamspeed router too. i need help settin it up in there, plz be more specific, thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: