Question (Helm -WebHost Control Panel)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
puertoblack2003
-

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Question (Helm -WebHost Control Panel) Reply with quote

Good day,

would this packet be compatible with abyss web server i notice that lot of the feature that I'm looking at will be great together with abyss. And the thing about it its for windows based.

can you check this out and let me know please..http://www.webhostautomation.com/webhost-930

they are offering there software for free with limited source..

thanks
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
AbyssUnderground
-

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

No control panel fully work with Abyss as they are usually designed for Apache. Apache has a configuration file that works differently to Abyss. Some features will work but some will not.
Arctic
-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry pal, this one is designed for a Windows 2000 or 2003 server. Running some sort of hosting off of Abyss is tricky -- not only will most panels require some sort of Apache module, but those whom are being hosted will usually expect something like mod_rewrite for their PHP scripts (Wordpress <3).

I think zPanel used to be a favorite when it came to this sort of thing and Abyss, you could always give that a try. :)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
puertoblack2003
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arctic wrote:
Sorry pal, this one is designed for a Windows 2000 or 2003 server. Running some sort of hosting off of Abyss is tricky -- not only will most panels require some sort of Apache module, but those whom are being hosted will usually expect something like mod_rewrite for their PHP scripts (Wordpress <3).

I think zPanel used to be a favorite when it came to this sort of thing and Abyss, you could always give that a try. :)

thanks for the advice i will investigate this if i remember zpanel has lot of security flaw (sql injections) not to sure if they resolve that problem.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: