Abyss Web Server under Debian [Continued]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmxflash
-

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Abyss Web Server under Debian [Continued] Reply with quote

[The original discussion was started in http://www.aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12536 ]

David Ranieri wrote:
configuring a lampp server in any distro and a control panel is about a 4 year degree to learn.

Last time I tried it took about 20 minutes with Ubuntu.

Last edited by cmxflash on Tue May 22, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
David Ranieri
-

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Point and Click Generation Reply with quote

cmxflash wrote:
David Ranieri wrote:
configuring a lampp server in any distro and a control panel is about a 4 year degree to learn.

Really why so slow I did not say anything abut speed. You obviously don't run a hosting company. *L*L I did not ask about speed testing I took less but then again with ubuntu lampp already done for you any moron could do it. Try to give some constructive answears or don't answer at all.
Try a professional system we did this setup http://dtc.urlsrus.org and this this is the base site http://www.urlsrus.org and my coworker has 13 years as a developer. I am not talking about point and click script kiddie stuff. Oops sorry, to offend but hey reading this was after twenty three hours at a bash shell and vi. Not to mention all the fuctions and it is fully automated can run itself with assistance at all and eveythng was hand coded.
Do me a favor at least and don't bother reply unless you have something contructive to say and I tell you I hope you never need help.

Since ubuntu, kubuntu, edubuntu and gui installs. Everyone is an expert. *ROTFLMAO*.

David Ranieri
David Ranieri
-

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmxflash wrote:
David Ranieri wrote:
configuring a lampp server in any distro from scratch and programming a control panel is about a 4 year degree to learn.

Not to mention I said nothing about how long as in time I said 4 year degree. I am self taught with some linux and programming certifications. Sorry if I offended the point and click generation

David Ranieri
Moxxnixx
-

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Ranieri wrote:
cmxflash wrote:
David Ranieri wrote:
configuring a lampp server in any distro from scratch and programming a control panel is about a 4 year degree to learn.

Not to mention I said nothing about how long as in time I said 4 year degree. I am self taught with some linux and programming certifications. Sorry if I offended the point and click generation

Don't worry about cmxflash's remarks. He doesn't know sarcasm when he sees it. :P

BTW - Please refrain from double/triple posting in the future. It is frowned upon on this forum.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: