CGI Access

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: CGI Access Reply with quote

I can't seem to get the server to allow anyone to access the .pl files. It can however allow access to the directory were the files are stored. Anyone know how i can allow access to the .pl files to execute the file.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need Perl and I assume you have it already... Are you entering ".pl" under the associated extensions field or just "pl"? No dot please, it causes errors.

Got it fixed let us know :)
Neo
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:01 am    Post subject: Yeahhhhh Reply with quote

Yeah i have perl installed on the machine and the extension is pl and not .pl hehe i got the idea of it but i can't seem to access the perl files yet i can get into the cgi-bin.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Neo
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:17 am    Post subject: No Go :( Reply with quote

Still no go with the accessing of the perl files simply gives me Error 401 access denied ( own error pages hehe ) but yeah it wont let me access it for some unknown reason nfi why either.
Neo
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: WooHooo Reply with quote

Half the bloomin scripts are going half of the others aint. The guestbook i have looks really mad lol good setup nice control panel easy to use. Got some other good stuff still working on the forum side of it before i finnaly upload it to the paid host :P. I test the site on my XP Machine and upload it when im ready to upload :P. Anyway thanks for the help i got it working finnaly lol. Will have to edit the configuration files for some of the scripts to get them working :P....
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy you got it solved and all is working now :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: