GoLive Trouble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rreinart
-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: GoLive Trouble Reply with quote

I've installed and configured Abyss, MySQL, and PHP (both Abyss and MYSQL seem to be working properly). My problem is that I design in GoLive, which has a stock configuration system when setting up PHP sites. It installs files and queries the server to confirm PHP capabilities before allowing any authoring of scripts. Whenever I run the 'dynamic' tests from GoLive, it returns either that the server is not currently supporting PHP, or it freezes completely. I suspect that this may have something to do with my installation or setup of PHP--but I followed the instructions as posted on the Aprelium site to the letter (and went over them again and again).
Any thoughts would be HUGELY appreciated.
Thanks!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Adobe GoLive, MySQL, php Reply with quote

Adobe has a forum... You should probably ask your question their and state you would like help on *general* instructions on how to test active pages *php* on your local machine...

State you have a web server and database server and state their names to if possible... MySQL is great but theirs others out there and state you use Abyss so the Apache users dont give you Apache instructions...

I wish I can help you further but I don't use GoLive and I do not create dynamic webpages locally on my machine or even remotely for that matter...

Your question is more of a GoLive question as it is the program which needs to be configured correctly...

Good luck I hope you get the answers you want and if you solved it already please be sure to let us know :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: