KENT!!!!!! ANYONE!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drumin_Phreak
-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:22 am    Post subject: KENT!!!!!! ANYONE!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! Reply with quote

[i]Kent-Anyone! i need help i am tring to set up a class website for my teacher she wants to beable to have her students to be able to submit thier files online. I ,being the nice guy i am, vowled to take on such a task. I have been wandering how to do CGI for a while now I downloaded Abyss x1. Anyways, i am at your mercy i am willing to go the distance to learn CGI, i have never had anyone to show me anything, so i am begging you to help me! Just give me some since of direction in the right path please! well i am sorry for taking up your time i will be going now thank you again!

I dunno why i chose to write to you i read alot of your posts and they seem like you realy know what you are doing! I have tried CGI's countless of times and i have never had one to turn out right not even a lil one. So you see i am in some dire need of help
[/i]
[/b]

Sorry it is twice i acendently sent it in the PHP forum
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:27 am    Post subject: File uploading... Reply with quote

Well, there no easy way for you to do what you want. Even if you learned .cgi programming it could take some time before you could do the trick with file uploading.
What you can do is get a uploading script (i have many of them, most of the freeware) and set it up. Then, with your knowledge of cgi, you can view the code and learn from it. You can either modify it to serve your needs.....
If you need any more help, do not hesitate to mail me!!!
Good Luck!!!
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a SUPER easy upload script you don't have to learn cgi or anything just set a few simple parameters and go. and remeber that help is always available here on our Abyss forum 24-7 for free
http://perls-of-wisdom.virtualave.net/scripts.htm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: