php script install prob

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gook
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: php script install prob Reply with quote

a few days ago i could install a php script easly with out and errors now when i try i get and eror like for and example i tryied to intall a photo gallery plugin for e107 and i get this erorr

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'config.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\e107\photos\install_img.php on line 71

I tried reinstalling abyss but still got errors

Thanx
Travis
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: umm Reply with quote

im a kinda newbie.. but maybe it's the path see where it says c:\php4\ shouldnt that be c:\php\ just a suggestion..
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gook
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: umm Reply with quote

that should not make differnce
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: php script install prob Reply with quote

Reinstalling Abyss won't help you since the problem comes from the configuration of PHP. Your script wanted to include a file but was unable to locate it. Find the path of that config.php file and then edit php.ini, locate the parameter include_path and add : and then the path of that file.
gook
-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I did a search for it and i found live 15 config.php but threy were all for scripts i installed
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

gook wrote:
I did a search for it and i found live 15 config.php but threy were all for scripts i installed

The best in that case is to reinstall the script you use and to conform to its instructions. Most scripts use inlusion and handle in a clean way. Try also contacting the author of that script for more help.
SonnyB
-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Help On That Reply with quote

Well,

My guess is the config.php file is telling the php program to open a certian file that does not exsist.. Try opening that config.php file and look for that line. Or try lookin for that file on the route that they provided.."you provided up top" and try replacing it.
AnarchyOnline Ent
aappel03@yahoo.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: