Permissions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: Permissions Reply with quote

Ok I'm on a Windoze box...and I have PHP4 installed I have it configured the way that this website says...but I have a problem, I'm trying to install a POLL script on my site which involves writing and reading from files...now i think this script is having troubles WRITING to another file...is there some settings I'm missing ?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS : When I try like pressing VOTE button on the pole...it just gives me a 404 error...
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
PS : When I try like pressing VOTE button on the pole...it just gives me a 404 error...

This means that the script redirects the browser to a page which does not exist. In the general case, PHP scripts are not "plug-n-play" pieces of code: you'll have to edit them and change some parameters to make them work in your web site. So our advice is to read the documentation that comes with the script and to check its source code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: