Please i need help..everyone read this

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tactic
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Please i need help..everyone read this Reply with quote

Hi..ok here's a little background.... im using 2 pc's runnin xp...with a D-LINK router.....im using zoneedit.com for dns.....im not sure if i should put the static ip..or the local ips...but for now..i used the static......well anyways.....i cant view the domain whatsoever...i get the "cannot find server" error.....i dont know what the process of actually setting this up...so if someone can help me set this up...i would be very greatful......step by step response..would be great.......thank you..
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Please i need help..everyone read this Reply with quote

Start by reading the answer to the second question in our FAQ http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws/faq.html .
CapFusion
-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Please i need help..everyone read this Reply with quote

tactic wrote:
Hi..ok here's a little background.... im using 2 pc's runnin xp...with a D-LINK router.....im using zoneedit.com for dns.....im not sure if i should put the static ip..or the local ips...but for now..i used the static......well anyways.....i cant view the domain whatsoever...i get the "cannot find server" error.....i dont know what the process of actually setting this up...so if someone can help me set this up...i would be very greatful......step by step response..would be great.......thank you..

I am not sure what you referring to when you indicate Static / Local IP. If you are talking about your router, the LAN IP should be your Abyss box. That LAN IP you indicate from your Router will direct it to your Abyss. Make sure it match your Abyss PORT with your DLINK Router. I assume the default is port 80. So your Router / Abyss should indicate port 80.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: