Abyss Web Server 2.16 adds HTTP/2 support
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 91
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also going to the Server Activity in the console can still cause a crash of the server.
_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Mar 2002
Posts: 1255

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tfh,

Thank you for your feedback about 2.16.4. The bug you have experienced could also be related to stopping the server when it is very busy with very long standing connections.

We will investigate it further for the next release.
_________________
Follow @abyssws on Twitter
Subscribe to our newsletter
_________________
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 91
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:
tfh,

Thank you for your feedback about 2.16.4. The bug you have experienced could also be related to stopping the server when it is very busy with very long standing connections.

We will investigate it further for the next release.

I stop the service (both of them) manually usually.
_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Mar 2002
Posts: 1255

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tfh wrote:
admin wrote:
tfh,

Thank you for your feedback about 2.16.4. The bug you have experienced could also be related to stopping the server when it is very busy with very long standing connections.

We will investigate it further for the next release.

I stop the service (both of them) manually usually.


Is there a crashrep.txt file? If so, could you please send it to us for review?
_________________
Follow @abyssws on Twitter
Subscribe to our newsletter
_________________
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 91
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:
tfh wrote:
admin wrote:
tfh,

Thank you for your feedback about 2.16.4. The bug you have experienced could also be related to stopping the server when it is very busy with very long standing connections.

We will investigate it further for the next release.

I stop the service (both of them) manually usually.


Is there a crashrep.txt file? If so, could you please send it to us for review?

I can do better then that.
crashlog & minidump are underway by mail.
_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB phpBB Group