Setting up console

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 9:41 pm    Post subject: Setting up console Reply with quote

When i run the server and then click on show-console it takes me to the log-in screen. I havn't set a password yet so i clicked on Console Congiferation and it just takes me to the same screen? how do i set the password so i can log in?
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: Setting up console Reply with quote

Guest wrote:

When i run the server and then click on show-console it takes me to the log-in screen. I havn't set a password yet so i clicked on Console Congiferation and it just takes me to the same screen? how do i set the password so i can log in?

If it is the first time you run the server, you will have to set a login and a password for your future access to the console. So enter a login, a password and again the same password and press OK. The new credentials should be saved and your browser will show a dialog box asking you to enter your user name and your password.

These steps are described more in depth (with screen shots) in the "Getting started" section available on our web site or in the software documentation.
E-Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Ok, i got it Reply with quote

Ok, i get it now. thankz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: