Domain name/nameservers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grahammm
-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Domain name/nameservers Reply with quote

Hi, I have regestired my domain name and it asks for 2 nameservers how can I use my server on my pc here?

Graham
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Domain name/nameservers Reply with quote

grahammm wrote:
Hi, I have regestired my domain name and it asks for 2 nameservers how can I use my server on my pc here?

Graham

This question is not related to the web server. Please ask it to the technical support of your domain name registrar.
grahammm
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, no problems will do!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CapFusion
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Domain name/nameservers Reply with quote

grahammm wrote:

Graham

What do you mean "asking for 2 nameserver"?
When you register your domain ie - www.mynewdomain.com then all you need is to direct where it will park. If your public IP is 123.123.123.123 then just put in your public IP 123.123.123.123 for your www.mynewdomain.com. It may take about couple of days before all DNS server have your www.mynewdomain.com in their cache or pool. You can park your www.mynewdomain.com to anywhere that you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: