The Index.php does not load up...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loakint
-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: The Index.php does not load up... Reply with quote

I have followed the instructions of the Abby Webserver to the letter.But to my surprise it doesn't work.I have installed PHP 4.3.1 but it still doesn't work.I have checked the forum and found quite a sizable number of people have this problem and I have a very strong feeling that Aprelium seems to know that there is a bug in the Abbywebserver position regarding index.php.
PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP!!!!! :cry:
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
datwig
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you set index.php in the index file feild? (In server parameters)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: The Index.php does not load up... Reply with quote

Loakint wrote:
I have followed the instructions of the Abby Webserver to the letter.But to my surprise it doesn't work.I have installed PHP 4.3.1 but it still doesn't work.I have checked the forum and found quite a sizable number of people have this problem and I have a very strong feeling that Aprelium seems to know that there is a bug in the Abbywebserver position regarding index.php.
PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP!!!!! :cry:

DO not trust your feeling :D There is no bug with index.php (at least as you're describing the way you browse it).
Please explain us first what do you mean by "doesn't work". Error message? blank page? What do you get exactly?
DaSimpsons2003
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok this is a simple fix for you go down to 4.3.0.. it wont work with anything higher...thats what i found out.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: