A Php, store.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firefly
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: A Php, store. Reply with quote

A Php, store.

I have been looking around on the Web for quite some time for a store front,
after several weeks I located this software it sounds like is installation the same as phpBB.
I finally found this one Zen Cart. One of the main things is it is free. http://www.zen-cart.com/

If you have a bulletin board like PhpBB running on your computer you can also use Zen Cart for your e-commerce solution.

However I hope Abyss Underground, will grab this data and right a tutorial on insulation.
Please, do right tutorial you are much better at this than myself. I rather make geometry and be able to sail hopefully in my new e-commerce store.

Thank you.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Firefly
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now after posting I noticed there are others trying to use the same software. Maybe I should be asking the community here which e-commerce software have you installed that allows for download of digital goods. You can use easily with a Abyss.

I have tried purchasing a e-commerce software and found it was not easy to use or install.

Thank you will be anxiously waiting for your response.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: