macOS 11.x "Big Sur" Support?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnEDee
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:46 pm    Post subject: macOS 11.x "Big Sur" Support? Reply with quote

Apologies if I missed it, but I can't find anything one way or the other on the main website or in the forums regarding macOS 11.x "Big Sur" support.

Is it officially supported by Aybss 2.14, and if so, are there any issues with upgrading to it in-place from 10.14 "Mojave"?

Thanks!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: macOS 11.x "Big Sur" Support? Reply with quote

JohnEDee wrote:
Apologies if I missed it, but I can't find anything one way or the other on the main website or in the forums regarding macOS 11.x "Big Sur" support.

Is it officially supported by Aybss 2.14, and if so, are there any issues with upgrading to it in-place from 10.14 "Mojave"?

Thanks!

Version 2.14 works fine on Big Sur. We have tested it thoroughly and it works similarly to Catalina or Mojave.

If you are running Big Sur on the recent ARM M1 powered computers, Abyss Web Server will run fine too using Rosetta 2 (the Intel-to-ARM dynamic translator.) The same applies for all our PHP 7 and PHP 8 preconfigured packages.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: