Maximum Execution Time Exceeded - Coppermine Photo Gallery

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsownsby
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Maximum Execution Time Exceeded - Coppermine Photo Gallery Reply with quote

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\scripts\cm\searchnew.php on line 275

I have read all available posts on this topic. I have changed the php.ini itself to 60 seconds and within Abyss X2, changed the CGI timeout, etc., to 60 seconds but the above error message continues to reference 30 seconds.

Where am I missing the setting to change this timeout parameter? I am using the latest pre-configured PHP package from Aprelium (5.2.9-1).

Coppermine has worked flawlessly with my home server until I upgraded the PHP a few days ago.

Thanks.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pkSML
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use the set_time_limit PHP function to set the timeout value directly in the script. That may be happening already in the gallery script.

Did you check your CGI logfile for any possible errors? That might give you a clue as to what's breaking. I would recommend going back to a stable version of PHP. The latest PHP version is like that latest and greatest processor - you won't need it for several years until software exists that requires it. Just update for security vulnerabilities and things like that.

http://CodeBin.yi.org
gsownsby
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkSML,

I'll check the logs and see if there are any clues and the Coppermine script for the inclusion of the set_time_limit function. Be back with results shortly. Thank you.
gsownsby
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkSML,

Sorry for the delay in working on this more.

No clues from the logs at all.

Uninstalled the latest version of PHP (pre-configured Aprelium version) and installed pre-configured 5.2.8...no change in behavior. Time out still happens.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: