address_book databases

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffjohn
-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: address_book databases Reply with quote

I have tried 3 or 4 different address book access PHP scripts and they all fail for the same reason:-

MySQL error number 1366: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1

All state that the auto-increment ID does not work or not available.

Could someone with more experience please advise, or at least, hazard a guess, please?

many thanks jeffjohn

Back to top View user's profile Send private message
rrinc
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have much experience with MySQL and issues, but it is strange that all of those scripts would have the same problem. It probably isn't any problem with the scripts.

What version of PHP and MySQL are you using? Could you tell us what scripts you tried?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeffjohn
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I have tried a few scripts; the most 'professional' seems to be 'AFC addressbook' but also with 'ScripSearch' and others. They appear to be working but when I try to enter data, I always get a fault message relating to First Column indexing ID' The MySQL Table looks correct with auto -increment on column 1; all other Fields appropriately assigned by the application. I assume there is not an extension from php.ini that needs activating?

Someone out there must have a PHP/MySQL DB search script up and running on Abyss. My other scripts such as Image DB (ZenPhoto) and Music (kplaylist) work perfectly.

Thanks for any help. jeffjohn

Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Databases All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: