This abyss is nothin but BS!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigdee
-

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: This abyss is nothin but BS!! Reply with quote

Man I am ALWAYS having problems with this crap!! Ok the server was workin fine but when I woke up this morning it was terrible. It says that the server is running but it wont let me download any files. My ip is 12.241.46.7 and I dunno why it wont work cause it was working last night and for about a month before. WTF is wrong?! Should I use apache instead?! :x
Back to top View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: This abyss is nothin but BS!! Reply with quote

bigdee wrote:
Man I am ALWAYS having problems with this crap!! Ok the server was workin fine but when I woke up this morning it was terrible. It says that the server is running but it wont let me download any files. My ip is 12.241.46.7 and I dunno why it wont work cause it was working last night and for about a month before. WTF is wrong?! Should I use apache instead?! :x

First of all, if you're looking for solutions, do not insult people.
Now try that: Restart the server... Does that solve the problem? Can access the server on your computer using http://127.0.0.1 ? If do, check if you have a network problem (refer to the answer of the 2nd question in our FAQ at http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws/faq.html ).
akrocks
-

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abyss rocks! And is by far the easiest server I've ever tried! Keep up the good work guys! 8)
-

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: This abyss is nothin but BS!! Reply with quote

your server didn't work because u're a CENSORED moron

bigdee wrote:
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
CapFusion
-

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
your server didn't work because u're a CENSORED moron

badai, this user just being fustrated by this incident.

Quote:
Man I am ALWAYS having problems with this crap!! Ok the server was workin fine but when I woke up this morning it was terrible. It says that the server is running but it wont let me download any files. My ip is 12.241.46.7 and I dunno why it wont work cause it was working last night and for about a month before. WTF is wrong?! Should I use apache instead?!

bigdee, please try to access your console from system tray. If it fail to open up or gain access, normally you can try by open Abyss again. :D It should be back to normal. If your Abyss constantly or randomly have this issue, you can try your PC to constantly benchmark your PC for couple days and see if it hang or freeze. This will generally tell how stable your PC is. With a pretty stable PC, you can do a VERY bench test forever (almost) and will not freeze or hang.
-

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people are so dumb because they didn't even tell us if he/she has dynamic ip or static ip address. :?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
akrocks
-

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, make sure the ip didnt change that would cause problems, try connecting to http://localhost/ (Just click that <) make sure none of the cables have come unpluged.
-

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Some people are so dumb because they didn't even tell us if he/she has dynamic ip or static ip address.

Heeehehe :D When I get fustrated, I would not think about it. I would be like bigdee and RANT. Probably anyone would be the same if you were in his shoe.

Quote:
Yes, make sure the ip didnt change that would cause problems, try connecting to http://localhost/ (Just click that <) make sure none of the cables have come unpluged.

Cool, this is a good start.

Right now, it is very vague of what is the true problem. We or I do not know how he access the page that indicate " it wont let me download any files.". I assume he is trying from the remote somewhere and can not get his file and log on to is Abyss PC to see if it is still running.

Let see and wait what his next response. 8O
-

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I used to think this web server is B.S. but I changed my mind when all these nice people in the forum helped me out , I even go on this forum every day and try to help many people out as I can , I will do anything to help someone out that is using this wonderful WEB SERVER SOFTWARE :D

Hey don't give up you'll get it 8)
-

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

os17fan wrote:
Hey I used to think this web server is B.S. but I changed my mind when all these nice people in the forum helped me out , I even go on this forum every day and try to help many people out as I can , I will do anything to help someone out that is using this wonderful WEB SERVER SOFTWARE :D

Hey don't give up you'll get it 8)

So far, he have not response yet. Not even once. I assumed he figure it out already. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: