"No input file specified" Message.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magtenix
-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: "No input file specified" Message. Reply with quote

I have determined that it is PhP related but because I am new at this. I still can't get it to work. I am setting up php based internal web server. I could use some help on what I missed. I can see the directory with the files I placed in there, but when I click on it "No input File Specified" pops up. I followed the directions on the site, but think I missed something. I have abyss looking at php-cgi.exe. The program I wish to use ultimately is php. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
technetx
-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Can you define the "it" that you click on when "no input file specified" shows up? Or a screen shot of what you're looking at when the error comes up?
Magtenix
-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: No input file Reply with quote

I do not think that the PhP is configured right. I installed it according to the directions and I get this error. I configured php-cgi.conf the way I was supposed to. I also configured the Server the same way according to directions. If the server was able to associate these php files correctly it wouldn't come up with this message?

Thanks for your help.
axiom82
-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go To: Abyss Web Server Console :: Hosts - Edit - Default Host On Port 80 :: Scripting Parameters :: Interpreters - Edit - FastCGI (Local - Pipes)

Change: Type = Standard

Woo HoO!

[/list][/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: