HELP forum up set up how do i get it in a search engine ???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
borderman
-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: HELP forum up set up how do i get it in a search engine ??? Reply with quote

i made a forum up using myfreeforum.org the problem i have no one can see it in the Internet search engines ,at the bottom of the page its states make a domain address .at this point i can log in and search for a domine ,what do i do next its said you have to pay for 2 years no problem in paying what next ,will this domain address get my forum in the search engines ,or is it much more to do to get my forum online so others can find it ,at the moment i have a forum that no one been to .how do i overcome this problem is it expensive ,to run an individual forum just for information purposes.my forum is set out similar to this ,i have looked and looked to over the internet to over come this problem any help would be great .

thanks borderman
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Borderman,

You should first set up a domain name to point to your forum. After you have a domain name, you should submit your site to the search engine. This is sometimes optional since search engines will index your site over a period of time, but it is recommended. To submit your site, google "Submit my site to Google." ;-)

Hope this information is useful to you.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: