Easyphpalbum doesn't work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaur
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Easyphpalbum doesn't work Reply with quote

EDIT: This issue has been fixed, see message #3.

I have the free version of Abyss and the PHP package installed. I'm trying to get Easyphpalbum to work with Abyss but I'm unable to see any images with it. The point of Easyphpalbum is that you should be able to just throw images into the same directory with the script, and it should automatically and dynamically create an album out of them.

GD seems to be installed and working according to several gd test scripts I've tried, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working with easyphpalbum. What I'm now wondering is whether it's just me, or does the script really just not work with Abyss. Any chance someone who has GD working could confirm this for me?

You can download the script here

Last edited by khaur on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
rrinc
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It worked perfectly for me. I'm using Aprelium's PHP 5.2.6 package.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
khaur
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, sorry, almost right after I had posted the message I realized that increasing the RAM available for PHP in php.ini made it to work with the rather large images I was trying to view. Unfortunately there seems to be some kind of delay here for new topics to appear, so I couldn't post a reply until now.

Anyway, thanks for the help :)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: