Hosting 3 websites on 1 computer using Abyss X2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cat3rn
-

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Hosting 3 websites on 1 computer using Abyss X2 Reply with quote

I am hosting 3 different websites on my computer at home and am wondering why I am having this problem.

www.vanguardpc4less.com
www.defendusa.org
www.preciseflow.com

I can see one of the sites www.defendusa.org which I added to the first site I built on the server. www.vanguardpc4less.com That one was working fine till I added the 2 website. Now I can only see the second website and not the first one. i am not going to add the third website till I figure out what the problem is.

Can anyone help me out.

I am using XP Pro and Abyss X2 no other servers or anything else like MySQL or PHP etc...
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cat3rn
-

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Hosting 3 websites on 1 computer using Abyss X2 Reply with quote

I actually put up the other site www.preciseflow.com and it also works fine. www.defendusa.org works fine. However www.vanguardpc4less.com does not and I can't figure out why.

I forgot to tell you that I am getting an Error 404.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cat3rn
-

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: For any of you that this might happen to Reply with quote

I kept messing around with the files and found that my Anti-Leeching files were pointing to the wrong pages. I corrected it and can see all of my websites.

Thanks for allowing me to vent.
Moxxnixx
-

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey cat3rn,
Apologies for not seeing your post earlier. It's great that you found and fixed the problem.
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on choosing the best server on the net.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: