Session Problems with ASP.NET and AJAX

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jagsdesh
-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Session Problems with ASP.NET and AJAX Reply with quote

I use abyss web server with asp.net 1.1

I have found that aspx page does not load properly when we are accessing session variables. Is that a bug or am I to configure anything in the web server.

The same page loads well with IIS but not with AByss.

Is there a way to debug from visual studio 2003 with abyss?

Thanks
Jags
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Session Problems with ASP.NET and AJAX Reply with quote

jagsdesh,

Abyss Web Server does not handle session variables or ASP.NET execution directly. All is delegated to the ASP.NET engine in the .NET framework. It is the same engine that is running ASP.NET on IIS.

The problem may be coming from your Web.config parameters or from a browser not sending the right cookies.
jagsdesh
-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Session Variables Reply with quote

I am using the same files to run from IIS and Abyss.

Does not work on Abyss but works on IIS. I can demo it thru remote connection to you if it is possible to show it you.

Do you know of any known issues if we have IIS and Abyss Server running on the same system and using the files from the same location?

Thanks
Jags
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Session Variables Reply with quote

jagsdesh wrote:
Do you know of any known issues if we have IIS and Abyss Server running on the same system and using the files from the same location?

There shouldn't be issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: