Abyss business image and reputation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrdeahl
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Abyss business image and reputation Reply with quote

To whom it may concern:

I purchased X2 a while back and noticed SWREG charged me a tax that was not required. Upon emailing Abyss about the problem I ended up conversing with one of the founders and CTO, Moez Mahfoudh.

I can not speak any more highly of Abyss and its staff. They are top notch. My email was replied to quickly and the problem solved almost overnight. The best company I have dealt with in a very very long time.

My hat is off to Abyss for such a fine product and business ethic!

John R. Deahl
Iowa
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
rrinc
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some companies (e.g. Aprelium) have realized that being responsible and treating customers fairly can encourage respect in return. Its also simply more satisfying. Unfortunately some companies don't understand or care about that.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pkSML
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rrinc wrote:
Some companies (e.g. Aprelium) have realized that being responsible and treating customers fairly can encourage respect in return. Its also simply more satisfying. Unfortunately some companies don't understand or care about that.

Ditto that. Who would've figured that honesty and integrity still have worth in this world? These principles generate strong supporters and build an excellent word-of-mouth customer base.

http://CodeBin.yi.org
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: