the problem is the result of the AJax request.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
izumov
-

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:08 pm    Post subject: the problem is the result of the AJax request. Reply with quote

I use the plugin DataTables with processing on the server. In the debugger built in the browser I see that the request for the server goes. The Web server with the PHP engine on your local computer. The database is remote.
I have two tables, one of 9 columns on a 24 second sample from the database table.For display.Table on 9 columns works without problems. And here is with table on 24 column the problem. Instead of answering the request I get an error
net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.What could be the problem? How do I resolve this error?
To debug the code I use Abyss Web Server X1 (v 2.12) and PHP 7.3.3 engine.How do I determine the cause of the error. I see an error in the browser console
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: the problem is the result of the AJax request. Reply with quote

izumov wrote:
Instead of answering the request I get an error
net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.What could be the problem? How do I resolve this error?

You should determine which exact URL generates this issue. Then try to understand what scripts are called by this URL.

Sometimes, the URL could be wrong. But if the URL is correct and you get a connection reset, chances are that the server or the script aborted in a non-clean way the request. This can have several causes and the more details you can provide, the better we could help.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: