Can't create ASP .NET project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paulito Santana
-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Can't create ASP .NET project Reply with quote

Hei,
i have also checked that Visual Studio's Web Setting's prefered access method is set to "File share" (and not "FrontPage Extensions"). But i cant create a project(in Visual Studio .NET 2003) in local hard drive, because the button "OK" is disable. Its normal ?

I use XP HOME.

Thanks
Paulit Santana
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't create ASP .NET project Reply with quote

Paulito Santana,

We're not experts in Visual Studio 2003 but is the file share you've configured accessible and its write permissions set?
dilipv
-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Can't create Project. Reply with quote

hi there,

i would like to suggest that it will be better instead of head banging how to solve the problem. the best way is to uninstall the .net software and reinstall again.pease do not change the default settings while installing..net software runs on Windows XP as well, so no need to worry about that.

Hope My suggestions might work for you
Thank you
jitesh
Programmer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: