Zanesign

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisM2
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Zanesign Reply with quote

Well, I know it's not all fancied up like most I see, but, it is a project ongoing.

Last edited by ChrisM2 on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
pkSML
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking site. The bright green goes well for making things stand out on black. The darker green text works well to read, unlike most black sites that have a high-contrast text color. Those kind of sites hurt the eyes in just a few minutes.

http://CodeBin.yi.org
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ChrisM2
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks pkSML
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ChrisM2
-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Thanks Aprelium! Reply with quote

Didn't know where to put this, so I figured my thread would do just fine. I wanted to say thanks to Aprelium as a whole and "aprelium" the person whom that forum handle belongs to. I will forever be a supporter of Aprelium Technologies. You guys have impressed me already with a great product, but the recent customer support and the willingness to help going beyond what others would have done took the cake. You did better then what I was asking for. Thank you so much. You guys are awesome. If there is anything I can do, let me know. If you need mirror sites, (not that I think you do), or whatever, I'm here for ya.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Aprelium! Reply with quote

ChrisM2,

Thank you a lot for your message. What we did was not exceptional. It's the least we could offer for a long time user and supporter of our company and software.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: