Images loading problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ractaros96
-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:57 am    Post subject: Images loading problem Reply with quote

I'm using Abyss Web Server X1 for my site on Windows 10 PC. I have 10 MB GIF image there, but I don't know why it does not load on my smartphone. When I access the page from Chrome browser on my PC it loads fine and Abyss shows about 10,000 KB of transferred data. On my phone (Chrome browser too) it loads at best only first frame of GIF image and stops, in that case Abyss shows only 200 KB of data transferred, so my phone was definitely trying to load the image.

The question is why so slow?

I have 1000 Mb/s download and 100 Mb/s upload connection and other sites like giphy.com are loading images just fine on my phone via wifi.

Why Abyss does not fully utilize my upload speed on PC when I'm trying to connect to the site with my phone?

The site is in development and I can't proceed further until I resolve this issue.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Images loading problem Reply with quote

Ractaros96 wrote:
Why Abyss does not fully utilize my upload speed on PC when I'm trying to connect to the site with my phone

Abyss Web Server does not care if it's a phone or a PC. The issue here seems to be related to the device you're using which seems to not be able to accept more data speed than that.

Testing with another type of files may help if it's GIF related or if it is simply a bandwidth handling issue on the side of your phone.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: