I can't access Abyss Web Server Console fromexternal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
panda82
-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:50 pm    Post subject: I can't access Abyss Web Server Console fromexternal Reply with quote

Hi.

I have a Wordpress site which works fine.

The problem is with the Abyss Web Server Console which I can not access it from external. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

I've added my IP and ALL IPs to be Allowed in the IP Address Control. I added:

0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255
my IP

doesn't work from external. I've changed the port from 9999 to 8080. Netstat shows that is listening on port 9999 and 8080 from 0.0.0.0. but is not working.

Port looks closed if I scan it. In firewall it's allowed otherwise my wordpress blog would not work.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or I'm missing...

Anyone can help? Thanks!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I can't access Abyss Web Server Console fromexternal Reply with quote

panda82,

If the console is accessible from outside your network, you will see it or at worst see a 403 error from Abyss Web Server. If error 403 is reported, making any IP allowed in the console access control is the way to go.

But if there is a connection problem, chances are that your router or your firewall are not correctly configured.

In such a case, follow the same steps you did with port 80 and replicate them to port 9999 on your router and on your firewall.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: