Error 403

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thooky
-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Error 403 Reply with quote

well being well : I get Error 403 sytematically
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Error 403 Reply with quote

Thooky wrote:

What is giving you error 403? What is the URL? Is it hosted by Abyss Web Server? More details are required...
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Thooky
-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Error 403 Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Thooky wrote:

What is giving you error 403? What is the URL? Is it hosted by Abyss Web Server? More details are required...

localhost/filenme.php ... as for example : localhost/phpinfo.php
-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Error 403 Reply with quote

Thooky wrote:
admin wrote:
Thooky wrote:

localhost/filename.php ... as for example : localhost/phpinfo.php

yesterday it was working .. localhost/filename.php
-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: Error 403 Reply with quote

Thooky wrote:
Thooky wrote:
admin wrote:
Thooky wrote:

yesterday it was working ... localhost/filename.php

can it mean that something is gone unstable in the engin ?
-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Error 403 Reply with quote

[quote="Thooky"]
Thooky wrote:
Thooky wrote:
Thooky wrote:
admin wrote:
Thooky wrote:

yesterday it was working ... localhost/filename.php

can it mean that something is gone unstable in the engin ? Thus I can Relod ???

Have reinstalled again ... but comes another prob. ... In Interpréteur, it refuses the Path C:\Program Files\PHP7\Program Files\ ... or the Path C:\Program Files\PHP7\Program Files (x86)\
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Error 403 Reply with quote

Thooky wrote:
Have reinstalled again ... but comes another prob. ... In Interpréteur, it refuses the Path C:\Program Files\PHP7\Program Files\ ... or the Path C:\Program Files\PHP7\Program Files (x86)\

Reinstalling is generally the best way to solve issue with Abyss Web Server. Most problems have their origin in minor configuration issues.

Could you please contact our support by email and send us your abyss.conf file for review.

By the way, we've noticed that you're quoting the word "Interpréteur". So if you're prefer using French, please go on. :)
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: