I get the 500 Error page too, cool service, but I only came

View previous topic :: View next topic  
easytec
-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: I get the 500 Error page too, cool service, but I only came Reply with quote

to you because IIS7 stopped working, thus I would love it if you could help me!
This is what my fastcgi.log says:
17/Aug/2007:16:42:12 +0100 SUID: 0 PUID: 0 RUID: 0 URI: Reading 0 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
17/Aug/2007:16:42:12 +0100 SUID: 0 PUID: 0 RUID: 0 URI: timeout-header2!
17/Aug/2007:16:45:37 +0100 SUID: 0 PUID: 0 RUID: 0 URI: Reading 0 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
17/Aug/2007:16:45:37 +0100 SUID: 0 PUID: 0 RUID: 0 URI: timeout-header2!
17/Aug/2007:16:51:20 +0100 SUID: 1 PUID: 1 RUID: 0 URI: Reading 0 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
17/Aug/2007:16:51:20 +0100 SUID: 1 PUID: 1 RUID: 0 URI: timeout-header2!
17/Aug/2007:16:56:39 +0100 SUID: 0 PUID: 0 RUID: 0 URI: Reading 0 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
17/Aug/2007:16:56:39 +0100 SUID: 0 PUID: 0 RUID: 0 URI: timeout-header2!
17/Aug/2007:17:08:05 +0100 SUID: 1 PUID: 1 RUID: 0 URI: Reading 0 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
17/Aug/2007:17:08:05 +0100 SUID: 1 PUID: 1 RUID: 0 URI: timeout-header2!
17/Aug/2007:17:27:25 +0100 SUID: 0 PUID: 0 RUID: 0 URI: Reading 0 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
17/Aug/2007:17:27:25 +0100 SUID: 0 PUID: 0 RUID: 0 URI: timeout-header2!

----
The current user running the ASP.NET processor does not have sufficient privileges to install it in the GAC. Ask an administrator of this computer to manually perform this installation by running D:\Abyss Web Server\adn\register.bat .
----

----
The current user running the ASP.NET processor does not have sufficient privileges to install it in the GAC. Ask an administrator of this computer to manually perform this installation by running D:\Abyss Web Server\adn\register.bat .
----

----
----

----
----

----
----

----
----

----
----

----
----

----
----

----
----

----
----

----
----

----
----

This web server starts at first, I have not touched it and I refuse to without correct guidance as I had troubles in the past doing it myself.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
rrinc
-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of account are you running it with?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
easytec
-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: I get the 500 Error page too, cool service, but I only came Reply with quote

Administator on Windows.
I run on broadband.
It works with IIS.
easytec
-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: I get the 500 Error page too, cool service, but I only came Reply with quote

WELL WELL! BRILLIANT ASP.NET feature, it is even faster than IIS!
The error was because I shouldn't of uninstalled the IIS WWWS (World Wide Web Services), but just IIS and installed it as a non-service and just start-up on my log on.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: I get the 500 Error page too, cool service, but I only c Reply with quote

easytec wrote:
----
----

Glad you solved the problem. Anyway, the error message has given you the required actions to do: log in using an admin account, and run D:\Abyss Web Server\adn\register.bat to fix the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: