manually slide side pane

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vikas
-

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: manually slide side pane Reply with quote

well at first i though i could enter intermediate, until i sw onthe facebook post that heidi would have put justen in interemdiate then grant sunad enteredt eh intermediate there is no way someone l
It's not clear in the article but I could never understand how someone can vote against concessions when it means they will loose their jobs Worst case, you vote for, keep your job, and look for ano
Welcome to the forum. Your turtles will most likely be stressed out because of the new environment, it will take them a couple of weeks or more before they feel secure enough to start basking, try
understanding of the evolution of clocks or an MRI coil for the two imaging modal- phenotype to overexpression of specific

Last edited by vikas on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like your behind a NAT. One PC connects to the Internet and shares its Internet connection with another PC. If you're behind a NAT address with the address 192* I do not believe you can serve webpages but only to your network...

Their should be software which forward or map web request to the main PC to your PC but I am unsure of any titles and do not have any links off hand...

Good Luck :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: