TTT - clan website.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StyX^^
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: TTT - clan website. Reply with quote

Adress: http://80.111.80.250:8080 or www.tryggetriveligetananger.tk

and two questions where should I put the link to aprelium to?? the main pae or what? and where can I find the logo or a bigger one???
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
rtp3
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: re: ... Reply with quote

you should put the link in the navigation section...any navigation part of a website is the most seen part. the image is included with the abyss webserver, in */abyss web server/htdocs/pwrabyss.png ... MAJOR HINT: REMOVE THE IMAGE SIZE PART OF THE HTML CODING FOR PNG IMAGES...if you put an image size, i.e. width=35 height=45, the png image portion of the html document will not be read by the browser (at least, that's what my IE 6 does)...

just a note: get a sitelutions account (free) and get a free subdomain redirection to an ip (again, free)...then have your dot.TK url redirect to the sitelutions account...users will then never get to see your server ip (under normal conditions).
StyX^^
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't aprelium have a bigger banner or something?? Thinking of putting the small banner in the footer and a bigger one in a new block under the navigation block.
rtp3
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StyX^^ wrote:
Doesn't aprelium have a bigger banner or something?? Thinking of putting the small banner in the footer and a bigger one in a new block under the navigation block.

you can edit the png image in mspaint or other png rasterizer program...or make your own banners...it doesnt really matter, it's the traffic that counts.
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should probably get the approval of a custom banner through Aprelium. If not you're best to probably make sure the banner says nothing else but Aprelium and or Abyss on it... But, if you plan on making any claims get the approval first... Good luck :)
StyX^^
-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to make a new banner I just want a bigger abyss banner I think I'm going to use the picture on the first page here.
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way approval is for your benefit. The program is free but doesn't mean you can do anything you wish even creating what you might consider a harmless banner in regards to it... Also, if you do plan on using the Aprelium homepage banner unmodified it is still in your best interest to ask like you did... I am sure Aprelium will agree to let you use it but who knows if they're stashing a banner which is more to your liking?

Anyway I feel it was best you asked and all I can say about that is good move. Good luck :)
StyX^^
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll contact aprelium now, thx vbgunz without you I would have been lost during the innstallation.
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a pleasure to help where I can. Good luck :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: