Long time away from aprelium tech, i missed you guys :P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hc2995
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Long time away from aprelium tech, i missed you guys :P Reply with quote

Hey,

Its Howard again, took some time off from abyss and aprelium (i still use the server lol, infact i recently upgraded to V. 2.5 BETA) I had somethings happen to me in that time, all for the good :D

1) I finally asked out the most beautiful girl i could ever met, she said yes, that was about 3 months ago now :P I love her with all my heart.
2) Got a new job, its hard to find a job at 16 -_-
3) Started a new site which i think people will like (link in PBA forum)
4) Passed some of the hardest examines iv ever taken ^_^
5) Got my license :D
6) Went on a long needed vacation lol

Some more stuff happened but those are the biggest. Iv been on and off MSN a lot, but i havent talked much, if you want to talk to me, just PM me while im online lol. Anyway, hows everyone been? Good i hope. Anything new that i missed?

Hoping to get caught up,

Howard
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Long time away from aprelium tech, i missed you guys :P Reply with quote

hc2995,

Welcome back. :-) Congratulations for what you've achieved during the last 6 months.
hc2995
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks aprelium,

I hope to help as much as possible :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: