RSGetASPObject fails when Java 6.1 is installed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AK
-

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: RSGetASPObject fails when Java 6.1 is installed Reply with quote

Hi I have an asp page which uses remote scripting

The code is like thie

var obj = RSGetASPObject(somepage.asp)

obj.DoSomeFunctionCall

This works fine in Java 5.10 but when I install Java 6.1, this call works fine the first time but on the 2nd request it gives an error "Object does not support property or method"

While debugging I can see that the 2nd call to the same page and RSGetASPObject does not get all the functions defined in SomePage.asp and hence the next line obj.DoSomeFunctionCall breaks. Since the code works fine in java 5.10 and breaks in 6.1, I assume it is some configuration problem? What are the steps I need to do if I update my JRE version?

Thanks...
Back to top View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: RSGetASPObject fails when Java 6.1 is installed Reply with quote

AK,

The question is very technical and need that an ActiveHTML expert answers it. So our suggestion is to contact SeliSoft and ask them for some explanations regarding that problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Classic ASP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: