Online4Gamers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madman1337
-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Online4Gamers Reply with quote

Hopefully soon the site will be up (I am having trouble with the router correctly fowarding) but the site will be online4gamers.com when I am done setting everything up.

The site is a site to share info and help on all kinds of games on all kinds of platforms, wether PC, or console.

Thanks to Marty for the free domain!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..no problem

Emm as of now, (time of post) the DNS hasn't full changed so your probably doing everything right with your router but the web cant show it as the DNS is still spreading.

To check out your dns goto xtld.com enter your domain name and tic the "Verbose" option, the second section will give you a time stamp of when the DNS was updated last, in your case that was : >>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:17:17 EST <<< updates usually happen every 6-12 hours.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Tom Chapman
-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks great for e107! Can't wait to see it grow! ;P
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Arctic
-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your website. Gaming websites, in my experience, are both the easiest and hardest to run depending on what aspects you want to bring out in it.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
pcmantinker
-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great site! I registered and my sn is pcmantinker. I also run a gaming website focused on everything from game development to game play. I'll put a link to your site on mine. Keep up the good work!

Even if your idea seems whack, stick with it and make it happen.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
madman1337
-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the site's core crashed and I did not make a back up to it before it crashed so you will proablly have to re-register in a little bit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cool. Glad to see you got it up running again.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pcmantinker
-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your site is down. It would be nice to see it running again soon. If I can help, let me know. Thanks.

madman1337
-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea its been down for a little bit...all the cooling stuff went out on my fan (even the external cooling mat. Im getting a new cooling mat soon so it should be back up and running soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to here about your server :/ Hope you get it back online soon :D

BTW was there any major damage?
-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no real serious problems but all the internal cooling stuff is screwed so im trying to figure out an insane way to cool all of it. Just another reason why I prefer desktops to laptops...easier to fix. I was thinking of basically sticking it in this little fridge I have (the fridge is extremely low moisture so its not gonna get messed up). And, as far as that crippling it, the laptop is already on its last leg. Its whole power supply is out of wack and if you touch the power cord a little bit it thinks its unplugged and starts to run on the messed up battery that they no longer make replacements for because of its age.

But otherwise the laptop is perfectly fine, but I do have to use an external soundcard for audio, since the onboard stuff got fried. Otherwise, its a pretty good laptop even if its doomed for a desk for the rest of its life.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check this site out:

http://www.newegg.com

Iv purchased: fans, ram, software, and human interface devices. Iv never had any real problems with them :D
-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everything goes well with your server fix. Holler if you need any help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: