PATH_INFO and REQUEST_URI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
topniz
-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: PATH_INFO and REQUEST_URI Reply with quote

As far as I have understood, PATH_INFO is the tailing part of a REQUEST_URI.
I mean: when a request uri is:
/path/to/script.php/sub/path/to/other
the PATH_INFO is:
/sub/path/to/other

Trying to run OwnCloud (HTTPS), I found in my log files (fastcgi.log) the following
21/Nov/2016:15:55:01 +0100 SUID: 14 PUID: 14 RUID: 1 send_table_item(key="REQUEST_URI", value="/owncloud/remote.php/webdav/")
21/Nov/2016:15:55:01 +0100 SUID: 14 PUID: 14 RUID: 1 send_table_item(key="PATH_INFO", value="/owncloud/remote.php")

And leads to an exception raised by the SABRE-DAV module in OwnCloud:
https://github.com/fruux/sabre-dav/blob/master/lib/DAV/Server.php
(line 392)

I can't figure out if it is AbyssWS that is computing the PATH_INFO or the PHP7.0 engine...
Can anybody help me figure out if there is a specific setup to make Owncloud Webdav work (in this case SABRE-DAV) ?

Thanks,

Edit 22-11-2016 - 12h00 CET :
I forgot to mention, that I'm running Debian VPS (servage.net) with PHP 7.0 (php-cgi).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: