Abyss and Vista

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sls
-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Abyss and Vista Reply with quote

Excuse, I badly speak in English. Interests, whether the server will work under control of Microsoft Windows Vista?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
AbyssUnderground
-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss and Vista Reply with quote

sls wrote:
Excuse, I badly speak in English. Interests, whether the server will work under control of Microsoft Windows Vista?

From current tests conducted it does work but a properly developed Vista release is planned for the future if Im not mistaken.
sls
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Thanks for the information. I hope, that the updated release for Microsoft Windows Vista will be let out.
Marty
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sls wrote:
Ok. Thanks for the information. I hope, that the updated release for Microsoft Windows Vista will be let out.

Iam probably wrong but I was lead to believe that what you have now is BETA and your not intitled to updates unless you purchase a valid key, which won't be available untill March which is when Vista gets its offical release.
sls
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope, that I can receive updating in due time. As I in the near future hope, that I shall buy a product with a subscription to 1 year. Till now I used version X1. I very much like this product, and I am grateful to the developer of the given product.

Microsoft Windows Vista it is bought by our company, I hope, that the problem with reception valid keys will not be, as I hope, that it will be repeated keys of activation.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sls,

Current versions of Abyss Web Server should run fine on Vista. But the coming release (2.4) which Beta will be avaiable by the end of the week is specially designed to "work with Windows Vista".
sls
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfectly. I am very glad to it. I shall necessarily buy a product. Thanks for fast updatings. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: