{}

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inxignio
-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: {} Reply with quote

{}

Last edited by Inxignio on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
cowboyfromhell84
-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: agreed Reply with quote

yo this program kicks ass! and the people in the forums are so nice and helpfull, i came today around 5am after downloading the P.I.M.P software and couldnt get my site to run and after doing like 5 minutes of searchs my problem-o was gone!

THX to everyone who asked the questions before me, and the ones who answered them lol
the aweomse tutorials by trustabyss.com
and ofcourse aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: agreed Reply with quote

Many thanks for your nice messages :-)
Karasu Kami
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Screwed us over Reply with quote

Yeah, the price isn't cheap at all. No person that needs these functions can afford 60 dollars, why would they want too, with only 1 year of free upgrades. You guys need to re-think your price, tell me, is this program really worth it? The higher its priced the more people will just pirate your software. If it isn't afforadable, the more problems you will run into with piracy.

Yeah, X1 may still be free, but the longer it sits without help, the more we get hacked, virused, and insulted.

That was a mean kick in the face when i saw that price tag.
http://quartermoon.info
http://loc.paeon-hosting.com
http://genjipoetry.paeon-hosting.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
aprelium-beta
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Screwed us over Reply with quote

Karasu Kami wrote:

Yeah, X1 may still be free, but the longer it sits without help, the more we get hacked, virused, and insulted.

Without help???!!!! X1 is fully supported and is (and will continue) to be updated. And we are providing free help for it. Please read our "Help & Support" page.
Anonymoose
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The latest version is Abyss Web Server X1 (version 2.0.0.20)"

X1 is still free, has all the features it had before, has extra features like antihacking and running as a system service, and is still being constantly updated. What is your problem?

Edit : NM, aprelium beat me to it, and quite rightly so.
goose
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm ...tip toe thru tulips with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

mawuahahaha :)
world-wide-hosting.us
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: You guys rock Reply with quote

Inxignio wrote:
APRELIUM TECH, you guys ROCK! AND ALL THOSE USERS THAT WRITE AWESOME TUTORIALS, you guys are great! i love you

And you really do Rock! Look at it:
You created a concept for a lightweight Server, and worked it into what we see today.
You created both a free and a paid version, supporting as much technology as you can, and with little effort expended by you, or your staff, assembled ateam of people to create a Control Panel made specificly for Abyss Web Server, that will automaticly generate sub domains, sub directories, and cut the workload of Server Admin in at least half!
I think your doing very well for yourselves.
-theExtreme.
Working on the Abyss Control Panel. Anyone who would like to help us with PHP XML, Documentation, Graphics, JavaScript, or if you have ideas for the CP, Everyone counts! Go to: http://www.abyssunderground.co.uk/cpforum/ and register.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: You guys rock Reply with quote

world-wide-hosting.us,

Thank you for these very kind and encouraging words. We're committed on continuing improving Abyss Web Server and supporting all its users.
cmxflash
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Screwed us over Reply with quote

Karasu Kami wrote:
Yeah, the price isn't cheap at all. No person that needs these functions can afford 60 dollars.

Really? I paid for X2, and I'm going to continue to renew my update protection. X2 is worth 60 bucks without a doub. Also, Aprelium need money. Developing a web server isn't free.

Sure, I think it's okay to download warez. I do it all the time. At least to try out the software before I buy it. Most of my friends buy software as well.
AbyssUnderground
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im with CMX. X2 is certainly worth every penny/cent. If you cannot afford it then its too bad, but most of us had to save to buy it simply because it was something we wanted.
Jaan
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea you pwn... only problemo is that... am i don't have open ports ^^ but 'm upgrading it to 15mb jahah... anyway X1 is very good to... but lol we tryed with Josh this tracker in X2 and it worked jahaha very very awsome... i love this software take care Josh respect cockroaches :wink:

Last edited by Jaan on Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
pureadam1
-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, i've had so much help off this site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: