In the process

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shroud
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: In the process Reply with quote

of learning php, and msyql so I'm having the funnnest time. So if anyone could tell me why when I try to run a php script I wrote, It ends up downloading it. I would really appreciate it. I searched through the forums, to see if someone else had my exact problem, there was one similar, however the information provided was of no use to me. Since I couldn't find it, does anyone mind telling me what's wrong?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to make double sure php is configured correctly to work with Abyss. Have you tried using other php scripts for testing purposes? Do they run or do they also wish to be downloaded?

Does your script have all of the tags set correctly? Opening and closing, format, etc? It's pretty easy to over look something really simple sometimes. For example, one guy on these forums had everything setup correctly but php wouldn't work. After Aprelium checked his configuration file it was found a simple space " " in REDIRECT_STATUS messed everything up...

Its easy to miss a space, so just run through everything as best you can and use the process of elimination to help you... For example do other php scripts work or do they all wish to download?

Good luck with your studies in MySQL and php, I congratulate you for the move in studying it. Again, good luck and please let us know if you solved it :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: