Hey Everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foxified
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Hey Everyone! Reply with quote

Been gone.. else places on the web.. left the whole website server hosting, ah, the MMORPGS, and Tech sites.. + university +depression .

Anyways, I got nastolgic visiting again of the memories of running a web server.. talking on this forum.. and the people as well as the people who also probably left the game also , plus my "newbism" back in the past.

So, Hi. :b How have you been? hows things?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Foxified,
I am not active in the forum no longer either. I have moved my sites to a hosting company. This is my favorite forum, i lurk from time to time. Abyss is the best, it's just not realistic for me to run my own server at this time. Most ISP's Don't allow to run servers and a real connection is not worth it considering you can get a decent host for about $10 a month. I still like to consider myself part of the aprelium family. Aprelium people are the best. I hope to run my own server again with abyss when the profit margin can justify it. Nice to see ya Foxified. Later!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you around. Do you know if the ASP application that was posted
on your old website still in the works? just curious. :-)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: