Cgi Setup

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shapedlocket
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Cgi Setup Reply with quote

Hi, I have read and read and read a bit more....Can some point me towards a nice simple cgi script, anything will do, i just want to get 1 working, after this i will be able to do them all.
Ive looked around and there is thousands of cgi i can download and use for free. But!!! thats about as far as i get.
Im using winxp, on a dial up..but this is just for setting up and testing. Will be moving to higher speed at a later date.

I have downloaded perl and have it installed. Something like a counter would be nice,.
If anyone can be bothered to help me out :( , it would be appreciated..
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
tv2Rob
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really easy counter to install using CGI have fun...
http://www.chami.com/counter/classic/info/setup/#intro
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey one thing that sorta got me stumped with CGI is while installing PERL I only registered "pl" as its only handle... If while messing with CGI nothing works make sure to register CGI under PERL in your interpreters...

Instead of just pl their should be a space and then cgi... "pl cgi" without the quotes... I just thought I share that with the board as it stumped me earlier...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: