Anybody Want MS WLM Beta(A.K.A MSN Msngr 8 Beta)Invitations?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Computer-Pro
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Anybody Want MS WLM Beta(A.K.A MSN Msngr 8 Beta)Invitations? Reply with quote

I have 5 invites and don't know who to give them to. So post here if you want one and also post you email address so I can send them to you. Hope this is ok with Aprelium. The invitations are completely official from MS since I am an official beta tester.

I will be getting more invites from MS soon!

Also I have rules: Only 1 invite per-person, this way more people can get it. And you must have at least twenty posts to get one, this way no one makes another account so that they can get another invite. First come first serve, since i have a limited amount of invites.

These invites are completely Free!

If you get invited I hope you like the future of MSN Messenger 8, now named Windows Live Messenger!

Here is a link to some info on MS WLM Beta.

Last edited by Computer-Pro on Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
p3
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me!

[EMAIL REMOVED]

Last edited by p3 on Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Computer-Pro
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

p3 wrote:
Me!

[EMAIL REMOVED] please :D

Ok, your invited! Like I said in the email. Have fun and enjoy The Future of Windows Live Messenger formaly know as MSN Messenger!

Last edited by Computer-Pro on Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
p3
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, that was fast!

Also, can you remove my email from your post like I did from mine? Thanks :D

Been gettin alot of spam there, although the GMAIL filters have, thus far, caught it all.
Computer-Pro
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

p3 wrote:
Damn, that was fast!

Been gettin alot of spam there, although the GMAIL filters have, thus far, caught it all.

I aim to please :D Your email was removed from my previous post. And your welcome and Have Fun!

For others who want an invite I have four left. And I will be getting more from MS soon!
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

p3 wrote:

And I guess all spam-bots wont fint that gigantic -button under your post?

Also, I hate MSN Messenger. It's slow, unstable and always get infected with some sort of spamming/flooding virus. I use Gaim instead, works great with AIM, MSN, IRC, ICQ and some other networks I've never heard of.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Computer-Pro
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmxflash wrote:

I hate MSN Messenger. It's slow, unstable and always get infected with some sort of spamming/flooding virus. I use Gaim instead, works great with AIM, MSN, IRC, ICQ and some other networks I've never heard of.

Yeah well just the same, I am doing this to try to help MSN Messenger become a better Instant Messanger client. I used to use AIM alot but I now use both plus I also used to use Trillion Pro. But that got annoying because a lot of features weren't included that were in the clients made by the companies, that made the services, that Trillion used(I know it's confusing). so I use the WLM beta and AIM Triton.

But that's just my opinion.

Oh and I have never gotten virus from AIM Or MSN Messenger. Maybe it's just you.
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have one please :D

spambox (AT) olly86 (DOT) co (DOT) uk

^spam proof :)
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

olly86 wrote:
I'll have one please :D

spambox (AT) olly86 (DOT) co (DOT) uk

^spam proof :)

Ok your Invited! As I said before and in the email: Have fun and enjoy The Future of Windows Live Messenger formaly know as MSN Messenger!

I have three invatations left now. I just have to wait for more from MS.
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, what do you folks think of it? I personally like it better than existing versions :S
Computer-Pro
-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it or else I wouldn't have made a thread asking people if they wanted an invite. :D What does anybody else think that got invited?
-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its a load of crap compared to MSN 7. Its just not as good looking as MSN 7 and it has no compatability with msgplus (although its beta so thats to be expected for now). I just dont like it, full stop.

Ill continue to use MSN 7.
Computer-Pro
-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Inquisitor wrote:
I think its a load of crap compared to MSN 7. Its just not as good looking as MSN 7 and it has no compatability with msgplus (although its beta so thats to be expected for now). I just dont like it, full stop.

Ill continue to use MSN 7.

Well that's your opinion. And MS will have made lots of changes before they deciede on the final build and make it public.

Also MSN Plus will be compatible after the final release. Because you need to let the MSN Plus developers get a chance to make a new version. And the new MSN plus wouldn't be released untill after MSN 8 comes out of the beta stage. But what I just said isn't an opinion its common logic.

But thank you for posting.
-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmxflash wrote:
p3 wrote:

And I guess all spam-bots wont fint that gigantic -button under your post?

Also, I hate MSN Messenger. It's slow, unstable and always get infected with some sort of spamming/flooding virus. I use Gaim instead, works great with AIM, MSN, IRC, ICQ and some other networks I've never heard of.

I've never in the 5 years of using it, had 1 single problem with MSN. :)
Computer-Pro
-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got more invites from MS. I now have 11 invites remaining.
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 9 :) And I'm willing to give them away to anyone who wants one.
comwiz3000
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for those who are think about it. I have it and think it is great. But i dont no if its just my computer but when my computer turns off *unexplectenly. The next time i use MSN it logs in then freezes, the only way i can get it going is by using system restore.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tom Chapman
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

comwiz3000 wrote:
for those who are think about it. I have it and think it is great. But i dont no if its just my computer but when my computer turns off *unexplectenly. The next time i use MSN it logs in then freezes, the only way i can get it going is by using system restore.
'

Hehe! That would be you. =-)

I used it on P2 350 Mhz and it ran fine although scrolling my Contacts wasnt to smooth but for ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: