changing default ip

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 12:26 am    Post subject: changing default ip Reply with quote

hi i hope someone can help me i am using a script from cyber script.net called easy host which lets you set up sub domains i have now finnaly figured oput how to use the script(just) the problem i am having is that after a user signs up for webspace a link is shown at the top of the page in the file manager which is supposed to be the new users domain(sub) however it points to 127.0.0.1 which as any abyss user will know is the local webserver url so obviously their webspace wont work i think this is probably a configuration issue in the script rather than the server but if any one has any suggestions id be grateful you can check it out to see what i mean at www.freesite.tk i have already changed the local url to freesite.tk anyways goto www.freesite.tk you will get the standard abyss welcome page click on the powered by abyss logo and sign up for a new account and the rest is above
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: