Abyss Power!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
john76
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Abyss Power! Reply with quote

My site is near enough finished. Mainly a music site.
Thanks to all that helped when I had teething problems. And thanks to those who shared their code(even though most of it I tinkered with to suit my needs)
Most of it is shtml and php. I cant fathem out how to get my own mail server yet, so my mail is a simple form script. But it works, I think lol.
Good job Aprelium old boy.

http://tripstar.no-ip.org

John

Last edited by john76 on Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Moxxnixx
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello John,
Good job on the site. Clean and simple. ;)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
john76
-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: need a helping hand Reply with quote

ps, if anyone knows how to make shoutcast nsv work with firefox, let me know..cheers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: need a helping hand Reply with quote

john76 wrote:
ps, if anyone knows how to make shoutcast nsv work with firefox, let me know..cheers

You need to do something to firefox in the way of activex, cant remember what now, there some extension for it (Not on mozdev to my knowlage.). Google it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Cheers monkey, I got the nsv sorted out.
If someone would be kind enough to go through all of my site and make sure everything works, I'd be most greatful.

John
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: